Guard Force Commander
The position is based in Rabat
Publication : du 28/06/2019 | Vacancy : 1
Sector : Guarding and Main Security System
Fonction : Local Guard Force Commander/ Security Manager
The responsibility of this role is to manage the day-to-day Security operations.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION:
- Supervising the guard force that provides protection to all U.S. mission facilities
- Preparing guard orders, deployment of guards and weekly scheduling;
- Conducting regular inspections of guards and guard posts;
- Investigating irregularities;
- Preparing reports and making recommendations regarding discipline and termination actions;
- Overseeing the refresher-training program to ensure compliance and effectiveness;
- Acting as a point of contact with the Regional Security Officer /Local Guard Coordinator on operational guard force matters;
- Able to develop and maintain knowledge of post orders and the overall LG program
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED :
- Shall have a minimum of five (5) years police, similar military or local Guard force management experience. Qualifications include secondary school completion and advance security training.
- In order to perform well its duties, the GFC must be fluent in Arabic, French and English. He also must be an IT literate.
- He must hold a valid driver’s license and have strong leadership and management skills to run a guard force.